What is Acupuncture and What Can It Do For You?
Interested in what an Acupuncture Toronto service provider can do for you? Feeling stressed, run down, depressed or running on empty? Suffering from whiplash, arthritis, high blood pressure or are you downed by PMS every month?
What do these have in common? These are some of the ailments that can be treated with acupuncture. In acupuncture, very fine needles are inserted in pivotal points throughout the body to get it back to optimal health.
Modern science has discovered that inserting the fine needles at acupuncture points stimulates the nervous system and releases chemicals such as endorphins to alleviate pain. However, acupuncture is much more than just pain reduction or pain management.
What Acupuncture Treats
(This is by no means a complete list. Feel free to ask us about any conditions you may have.)
- Acute & Chronic Pain
- Headache & Migraine
- Muscles, Joints Pain, Numbness & Arthritis
- Neck, Shoulder, Back Pain & Sciatica
- Car & Sports Injuries
- Rehabilitation after Stroke, Accident and Surgery Procedures
- Skin Problems
- Allergies, Sinusitis & Asthma
- PMS, Menstrual Problems, Menopause & Infertility
- Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Emotional Problems
- Chronic Fatigue, Low Energy & Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Diarrhea, Constipation, Indigestion & Peptic Ulcers, Stomach Disorders
- Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol
- Adjunctive Cancer Care, Side Effects of Chemotherapy & Radiation
- Impotence & Sexual dysfunction
- Addictions to Alcohol, Nicotine or Drugs
- Weight Loss, Cellulite Reduction
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ’s (more info)
TX Health Centre is a leading Acupuncture Toronto service provider staffed by acupuncturists with over 15 years of experience and who were trained in China. Call us today to discuss how we can help you.